Titan Poker is the largest poker room on the iPoker network and has been online since 2005. Titan Poker offers excellent high-value promotions and bonuses attracting plenty of new players, in particular, wild casino players. The action on Titan Poker is pointedly heavier at the low and micro-stakes Hold’em games. This is especially true at the European peak hours, but you’ll find plenty of action at all levels.
The entire iPoker network suffered a heavy blow when, in the fall of 2006, the US adopted the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act and they decided to leave the US market. Marching onward, Titan Poker is slowly but surely regaining their old status with their excellent software, good action, award winning customer service and unbelievable sign-up bonuses and loyalty program.
In addition to its extensive poker game offering, the Titan Poker software includes an assortment of casino games. Without exiting the poker software, you may experience a number of casino games; including, roulette, dice games, slot machines and a number of card games such as blackjack.
Over 25,000 players can be found online playing ring games and tournaments at Titan Poker at peak European hours. With a lot of casino players and new to poker and other newbies, there is a lot of money to be made. The result of all of the new players is that the vast majority of the action is focused between the $0.02/$0.04 and $1/$2 limit range.
There are plenty of Texas Hold’em games to be found; however, you might have some difficulty finding Omaha and 7 Card games in the higher limit ranges.
Titan Poker hosts a fairly tight selection of games including:
• Texas Hold’em
• Omaha Hi/Lo
• 5 Card Stud
• 7 Card
Titan Poker offers full tables, short-handed and heads-up tables in addition to special turbo games and games geared towards the beginner.
Titan Poker offers its members an excellent selection of tournaments with buy-ins ranging from $1 to several thousand dollars. The tournaments are fast and well structured and the play is relatively loose at every level.
As regards Sit & Go tournaments, players may chose between limit, pot limit and no limit Texas Hold’em; pot limit Omaha and limit or pot limit Omaha Hi/Lo. Moreover, players may choose between multiple, single, and heads-up tables as well as beginner turbo and super turbo modes.
Titan Poker has a good selection of scheduled limit and no limit Texas Hold’em tournaments as well as pot limit Omaha and Omaha Hi/Lo tournaments. Their regularly scheduled tournaments have guaranteed prize pools as large as $1 Million. In total, Titan Poker boasts over $16 Million in monthly guaranteed tournaments.
There is no shortage of freeroll tournaments on Titan Poker; most being large multi-table no limit Hold’em games. With wild play, freeroll tournaments on Titan Poker present an excellent way to jump start your online poker career.
If you are looking for an all expense trip to some big live games, Titan Poker hosts numerous qualifiers to all of the big live events; including, the World Poker Tour, the European Poker Tour, the Aussie Millions and many more.
For The Beginner
For the beginner, Titan Poker offers the Titan Poker Academy which consists of a short interactive movie describing Texas Hold’em, instructions on how to play the other games available on the site, some rudimentary articles describing strategy and a small assortment of other articles. I would not say that Titan Poker has invested an extensive amount of resources into instruction; however, I would call it adequate to get the beginner started. At very worst, your online anyway…so put down the bong and get a little proactive.
While they might not offer the richest resources in instruction, the games are perfect for the beginner. The games at Titan Poker move at a slower place than other online operators. While this might drive some players nuts, this is exactly what is necessary for the inexperienced player.
With very high concentration of micro and low stake games, freeroll tournaments and a laid back environment; Titan Poker is an ideal place for the beginner and amateur player to work on their game.
Software Graphics and Features
Titan Poker utilizes software developed by Playtech, the company that oversees the iPoker Network of which Titan Poker is a part. The result is a stable service with an innovative interface with colorful and eye pleasing graphics. The lobby is very clear, logically designed, filterable and displays all of the necessary information; e.g., player per table, players waiting, game type, stakes, average pot size and players/flop. The player tables are also excellent with easily readable cards and vivid colors.
• Clean graphics
• Smooth play
• Multiple 3D Avatar options
• Supports 16 table simultaneous play
• Excellent lobby
• Real-time graphic hand histories
• Log-in history
• Player notes
• Multi-currency options
• Auto top-up
• Stable Software
Titan Poker offers a super-high sign-up bonus for new players meeting their initial deposit with a 200% sign-up bonus up to $2000!!! You need to use the Titan Poker bonus code "TPCOUPON" in order to get this bonus. The bonus is not awarded that easily and requires some play to be released.
Titan Poker has a very good loyalty program in Club Titan. Players are awarded Titan Poker Points which are generated as a calculation of the money the player paid out in rake and tournament fees. Titan Poker players can redeem their Titan Poker at the Club Titan Store and earn:
• Cash Bonuses
• Titan Poker tournament entries
• Pending Bonuses (coming soon)
• Titan Poker Merchandise (coming soon)
In addition to their loyalty program, Titan Poker offers a variety of different promotions including:
• Last Man Standing- Earn certain minimum of Titan Poker Points every day until you are the Last Man Standing and earn your share of the $22,350 prize pool.
• Titan Poker World Challenge- Compete in preliminaries against your fellow countrymen and win your chance to represent your country at the 2010 World Series of Poker Main Event.
• Irish Open 2010- Qualify for less than $0.40 to win a $7,200 prize package to the 2010 Irish Open in the city of Dublin.
• Monthly Millions- Win entry in one of the daily satellites or buy in directly for $500 + $35 and play for your chance to win $1,000,000 in the Monthly Millions prize tournament.
• Fort Knox – Jackpot Sit & Go Tournaments- Win 6 consecutive Fort Knox – Jackpot Sit & Go tournaments and win the Fort Knox Jackpot Prize in addition to the tournament winnings. The prize grows weekly until someone claims it and begins at $50,000.
• Rio – Jackpot Sit & Go Tournaments- Win 6 consecutive Rio – Jackpot Sit & Go tournaments and win the Rio Jackpot Prize in addition to the tournament winnings. The prize continues to grow weekly until someone claims it and begins at $25,000.
• Maui – Jackpot Sit & Go Tournaments- Win 5 consecutive Maui – Jackpot Sit & Go tournaments and win the Maui Jackpot Prize in addition to the tournament winnings. The prize continues to grow weekly until someone claims it and begins at $15,000.
• Dirty Dozen – Jackpot Sit & Go Tournaments- Win 4 consecutive Dirty Dozen – Jackpot Sit & Go tournaments and win the Dirty Dozen Jackpot Prize in addition to the tournament winnings. The prize continues to grow weekly until someone claims it and begins at $2,000
• Weekly Depositors Freeroll- Make your first deposit with Titan Poker and gain entry into the Weekly Depositors Freeroll where you can play for your part of the $1,200 prize pool.
Titan Poker has truly superb customer service, winning the Gold Award for Best Online Poker Customer Service from Gambling Online Magazine in 2006. Titan Poker offers their players a number of different contact options: telephone, email and chat. Missing from their list are FAQ’ and fax but the quality of the options they do offer more than makes up for it. Titan Poker offers toll free telephone support in a number of European languages. Their email support is very quick and thorough. Finally, they offer the player the possibility to chat with customer service staff while from the poker table.