Award Winning Poker Rooms:
We here at Online-Poker-Index.com actively promote responsible gaming. It is important to remember that poker is no more than a game and should be played strictly for fun, entertainment and, of course, only in moderation.
Following, is a very basic list of guidelines to follow whenever one engages in wager games:
• Never wager more than a tiny fraction of your disposable income.
• When you sit to play, set a monetary limit for yourself. Once the limit is reached, walk away.
• Never chase your losses.
• Never play if you are impaired (whether you be tired, drunk, depressed or under the influence of alcohol or any other drug)
If you begin to feel that poker is having a negative affect on any aspect of your life, whether it be affecting your professional life or affecting your relationships with friends or loved ones, and you are feeling unsure of whether you have control over your love of poker and your compulsion to play; we implore you to contact one of the following organizations and seek their guidance:
- Have A Happy Hangover With 888Poker This St. Patrick’s Day
- Titan Poker’s Spring Super Sale Is Here
- Nevada Poised To Be First State In US To Offer Residents Online Poker
- Online Gaming Expected To Be Available In New Jersey By September
- Americas Cardroom Introduces Re-Entry Tournaments
- 50% Sale On The Titan Poker $200,000 Guaranteed Tournament
- Get Ready For PokerStars’ 6th Anniversary Sunday Million Tournament
- Phillip Phillips Takes Lead On American Idol Betting At bet365
- Burst The Bubble At 888Poker
- Prove Yourself A Lord Of The Grind At Titan Poker
Online Poker Index Poll: