888 Pacific Poker’s Welcome Package Awards More Than Just Bonus Cash
Monday, 16. August 2010

The 888 Pacific Poker Welcome Package doesn‘t just reward their new players with a Welcome Bonus, they reward them with an entire Welcome Package. Their Welcome Package includes their Welcome Bonus, the $50K First Depositors’ Challenge and the First Depositor’s Freeroll.

With most online poker rooms, you will get a match bonus with your first deposit in bonus cash. While bonus cash is great, it is released in relatively small increments as players participate in real money games and tournaments. 888 Pacific Poker offers their new members a little bit more.

888 Pacific Poker offers their new players a 100% Welcome Bonus up to $400. This means that players making a first deposit of $400 will receive $400 in bonus cash. What makes 888 Pacific Poker’s Welcome Bonus different from other online poker rooms is that 25% of your bonus is released immediately, even before they have time to sit at their first game. The remaining 75% of the Welcome Bonus is released as players accumulate Bonus Points (BPs), 888 Pacific Poker releases $1 for every 10 BPs earned.

Players making their first deposit with 888 Pacific Poker also qualify for their $50K First Depositor’s Challenge. Players making a deposit between Thursday and the following Wednesday qualify for the $50K First Depositor’s Challenge taking place on the following Friday. The $50K First Depositor’s Challenge takes place every Friday at 19:00 GMT. It awards the top 20 finishers a seat in the $50,000 Sunday Challenge tournament.

A series of freeroll entries are also part of the 888 Pacific Poker Welcome Package. Upon making a first deposit, players receive a seat to seven daily $500 Depositors’ Freerolls offering players the opportunity to win themselves their share of $3,500 in prizepools. In addition, players will also receive a seat to the $1,000 Depositors Freeroll. The $1,000 Depositors Freeroll takes place every Saturday and can be found under the ‘Multi Table’ tab of the 888 Pacific Poker lobby.

Join 888 Pacific Poker and start taking advantage of their incredible Welcome Package today.